5speed (395) in manual R12 (352)

General chat
Plaats reactie
luoncogang123
Car: lexus lx570
Contacteer:

Never attempted the conversion, but I know the floorpan needs the hump extended a bit. Now my question is how much is "a bit"? The length difference between the two 'boxes is not that much, but how does that translate into practice? Can I just bash it with a hammer, or does it need some welding/surgery? tra cứu thông tin doanh nghiệp The second part of the question is if I transplant an 807 engine instead of the 810 does that make a difference in regard to how far back the 'box will reach/ (My guts say no, because the exit point of the driveshaft from the g'box is in the same position but I am not sure).

And lastly, does this modification raise any problems with the exhaust? I know I am not going to be able to use the existing R12 bracket at the back of the box, but is there any other clearance/positioning problem mỹ phẩm luxury girl(I am particularly interested in the section where the exhaust goes past the g'box).

I have all the parts I need including the exhaust from manifold to the tailpipe, but it's for a 17TL, so a 4 speed (352) setup.

Oh, and another question, did anyone here ever use the 32/36 DGV on an 807? What jetting does it need? Dizzy will be the 807 original item.
Laatst gewijzigd door luoncogang123 op vr 26 aug 2016 4:16, 2 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Steven
Car: M536

Hey Welcome to join our forum!

Maybe nice to introduce yourself first, before you start all your'e techinical questions? :)
Where are you located? And also tell something about your 12, maybe some pictures etc.
Willem-Jan
Bestuurslid
Car: Megane RS Grand Tour

Welcome at the Renault Tuning Club forums.
Just as Steven says, please introduce yourself and your car. We hope we will be able to help you with the modifications on your R12.
Plaats reactie